No, of course not. Again, not the point.

But it's these kind of statements and actions (putting the congressman in gun
cross-hairs) that creates an atmosphere where the unhinged feel they have the
OK to go ahead. Whether or not that's what motivated this particular guy is too
early to tell.

Let's not forget: this Congresswoman's headquarters was the subject of a gun
fire attack during the campaign.

And what's with starting out a sentence with "So.." and following it up with an
absurd statement "you're suggesting that Palin planned the assassination..."

Don't go getting all Willy on us.