So what? A radio station in LA says that some friend of this guy says he leans
left. Who knows, maybe he does and maybe he doesn't. Before you start "nyuking"
it up too hard (on this oh-so-funny day), are you trying to say that people
like Palin, Limbaugh and Beck are forces for calm and reasoned rhetoric? This
particular kid? Who knows...it will take a few to figure out what was
motivating him.

By the way, I don't "lean left", I stand firmly on the progressive side of most
issues.