> > > ...you conservatives act like hissing rattlesnakes
> > > anyway so we have to do something about you.

Bhairitu:
> Toning down won't do anything or do you really want to
> sit around sipping tea with your pinkie sticky out.

Well it seems to me like it's the liberals on this forum
that do most of the "hissing". Can you cite any of the
conservatives here posting any hateful messages against
Obama? Last time I checked there were maybe two
conservatives posting here.

Rick says to tone it down because the kind of rhetoric
you're posting just inflames the crazy people who might
go out and shoot someone. You're not suggesting that
anyone should shoot a conservative because rattlesnakes
like to hiss at people are you? Maybe you'd like to
explain yourself.