On 01/20/2011 01:58 PM, WillyTex wrote:

> Bhairitu:
>> Toning down won't do anything or do you really want to
>> sit around sipping tea with your pinkie sticky out.
>>
> Well it seems to me like it's the liberals on this forum
> that do most of the "hissing". Can you cite any of the
> conservatives here posting any hateful messages against
> Obama? Last time I checked there were maybe two
> conservatives posting here.
And usually whining posts.  And much of it is links to hissing
conservative commentators.

But if you want to be a cry baby here are a couple of wingnuts you can
cry with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ed6SlrUYQ

:-D

> Rick says to tone it down because the kind of rhetoric
> you're posting just inflames the crazy people who might
> go out and shoot someone. You're not suggesting that
> anyone should shoot a conservative because rattlesnakes
> like to hiss at people are you? Maybe you'd like to
> explain yourself.

Nonsense.  I doubt if any crazy people who would shoot anyone on FFL.
Besides shit happens.

Old American Indian saying: he who offers olive branch to rattlesnake
get bit.