Willy won't go postal. He probably doesn't even own a gun.  You don't
need one to go hunting prairie dogs.  And if he shot one there wouldn't
be enough left to eat.

He's not crazy, he's just a goof or plays one on the Internet.

As for Sarah Palin I stand by my opinion that the Republicans knowing
that the economy was steaming full speed down the tracks for a wreck
didn't want to be in the White House so they put up John McCain to give
the old guy a last hurrah but to make sure he wouldn't get in the paired
him with the Caribou Barbie to really make sure.

"Conservatives" seem to want an idiocracy.  But that depends on who
calls themselves a conservative and how they define it.  You know there
are conservatives that hate Fox radio and even John Boehner and for that
matter most Republicans.

I think we're now living in a "Manchurian Republic" since the Chinese
own us.  Over the last few years orders from Beijing have been to slowly
phase out civil rights and implement things like the DHS.  How's your
Mandarin?