My experience of Maharishi, from day one, was that he was Infinite. I had many
profound experiences triggered by Maharishi's presence and following his
techniques. Everything else about Maharishi, in the context of how I
experienced him, takes a big backseat. Sure, from the level of mind which is
always embedded in a specific context, Maharishi's behavior could baffle me
from time to time. I had very good karma with Maharishi, other's didn't and
other's had something in between. But one thing I will not do is judge
Maharishi's behavior from the level of my personality. What an incredibly
stupid thing to do when you experience this man as Infinite. Like a man dying
of thirst in the desert, is given a canteen of water, slakes his thirst and
then complains about the color of the canteen!