On Jan 29, 2011, at 7:20 PM, seventhray1 wrote:

> > > Better luck next time!
> >
> > Nah, Maharishi was fully enlightened. He showed me his vast, blazing
> > enlightenment. What, You think Guru Dev made a chump? No, Maharishi was
> > Guru Dev's darshan.
>
> For someone who seems to have found a bigger, better way, Vaj sure spends a
> lot of time around here.  I guess it must be dullsville where he has
> officially established his credentials, and so he comes here for kicks.  But
> that does say something about his main sqeeze by my way of thinking.  Of
> course here, he can throw around  big names and concepts, and I don't really
> know (or care) what he is talking about.  But it must make him feel
> important.  He appears "learned" in those areas, and maybe he doesn't have an
> outlet elsewhere.

Don't be so uptight. It might help to check out the front page for this group
Ray. It's not a TM-only discussion group. If anything it's more of a "TM Watch"
- or whatever watch.

Interesting you don't seem to respond directly to my comment. Why do YOU think
his primary followers and pundits said he went to heaven? Last minute
conversion to Christianity? Not enough time in the day to meditate? Enlighten
us!