TurquoiseB:
>> The student creates it all...

So, it's all in the student's mind - the
teacher never has an effect on the student.
It's the *perception* on the part of the
student.

But, perception is reality. For, example,
there are several students that make the
claim to having seen Rama fly up into the
air and hover.

So, the perception of Rama levitating wasn't
because of Rama being enlightened; it was
because the student had been conditioned by
the teacher to believe that Rama could fly
and turn lecture halls into golden light.

But, in reality the Zen Master Rama never
did "diddleysquat".

If so, we must assume that your story about
Rama levitating was just an example of
'Dumbo's feather' - it didn't really happen,
except in your mind - you made it all up.

So, as long as you *believed* Rama was able
to levitate, you got high?

But, the question is why would you want to
adopt a neo-Advaita doctrine now, after you
already claimed you actually saw Rama
perform levitation in front of many people?