On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM, wgm4u <wg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> TM could have been the Ronald McDonald's of meditation techniques, but I
> think MMY wasn't satisfied with that, he really wanted to institute Vedic
> Culture as well, hence all of the Hindu/Vedic traditions. I know a lot of
> Christian preachers that would like to do the same thing with Christianity.
>

> Personally, MMY helped me a lot by opening my eyes to spirituality.

Ronald McDonald is a clown.  Are you saying we could have been a clown of
mediation known throughout the civilized world and parts of Arkansas?

MMY helped me a lot by opening my eyes spiritually.  He also turned me away
from him and his movement by trying to turn the world into his concept of
VedaLand.