> > There's probably only one single person on this forum
> > that could recognize their bija mantra if it was
> > written in Sanskrit Devangiri.
> >
> Mantras aren't written properly unless they're written
> in a mantric variant of Sanskrit...

Bija mantras that are written down are for people that
have limited understanding in Kali Yuga. In Buddhist
esoteric yoga, you never get a bija mantra from a book
or a script. If you do, then the bija is no longer
esoteric - it's just a base nonsense syllable made up
to impress the people that like to read books. My guru
says that bija mantras existed before the invention of
writing, but you have to be an initiate to get a real
bija mantra. Otherwise you're just a bhogi with a real
big pie-hole.