> How many cars on cinder blocks in the front yard?

To my eye a nice thing about this is that it was not overtly some townies
punching out out some 'Ru' and calling him anti-meditator epithets.  That is a
change of the story that way.  Things are vastly different from years ago here
as far as the Ru-Townie bigotry story goes but potentially it could always be
there.  It is much more a complaisance of 'live-let-live' on most people's part
now.  But the unrestrained viciousness of this attack on the Arab-American is
noteworthy differently and makes it an American story in a larger context.
-Buck in FF