--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:
> Yep, blame the TM-Rajas. Since Maharishi's death they've been
completely unable to reconcile with the larger meditating community here
to get the dome numbers up. Have you looked at the dome numbers lately?

I would like to see some enlightened sentencing.  Let's get these
perpetrators remanded to the TM Sidhi Program where they will eventually
learn the TMYF, and be sentenced to two years of participation in the TM
Golden Domes.

> http://invincibleamerica.org/tallies.html
>

> > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Peter drpetersutphen@ wrote:
> >
> > > Couldn't agree more Buck, but......Alshaibi went and found
trouble, it
> > > didn't find him. Who the hell gets drunk and walks into a townie
party at
> > > 1:00 in the morning uninvited? WTF was he thinking? I could drive
about 20
> > > minutes from my house right now get out of my car and I could
practically
> > > guarantee you that I would be robbed and assaulted within the half
hour. But
> > > I don't plan to do that! He has a large degree of responsibility
for what
> > > happened to him. Hard to say to a man who has had the crap beaten
out of
> > > him, but tis true.

Fairfield