What vicious hooligans.  Animals.  Asking the guy's name at the door and giving
him a fist in the face.  Kicking him when he's down.  That's bad like a bunch
of hogs in a pen.  Really bad breeding.  Ought to just be removed from the
breeding pool.  Reform school at least.  I hope the cops figure out who these
asocial perps were.  We don't need that in our town.  In the civil society the
thing to do to protect us all is isolate such asocial-ism at least.  Jury trial
the little shits in an open court and send them packing.

-Buck