On Mar 13, 2011, at 6:09 PM, seventhray1 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
> > I realize that people writing from the level of discursive thoughts can say
> > very helpful, insightful, wise and worthwhile things. That's what a good
> > fiction author does. So it's no surprise that just about anyone can do it
> > in a light trance or mental tuning of thought-projections.
>
> Some of it would seem to fit into this category.  I brought up the Drepung
> Oracle, and hope to take a closer look at when I get a chance.

You can read most of the chapter (Wheel of Protection, p. 193) on Amazon for
free. What I'd do is go to "Look Inside", put in the word oracle and look for
the page in the search.

The interesting thing about these types of channels, if they're faking, they're
dead man. The helmet will either cut off their air, or snap their necks. The
monks are experts in untying a slip not kept on the oracles 30 (orig. 100) lb.
headpiece in case something goes awry.

Now that's what I call puttin' yo money where yo oracle is.