"*When I say "resonated"  I am saying that among the Hindu pantheon of deities
it also the feminine I  have had the greatest affinity for, as in "Durga".   I
don't think she would not fit anyone's description of "dainty" (-:"

Durga kicks ass! Very cool - yeah, I have been finding it fascinating for
awhile that within the Hindu pantheon we discover a live resonance with one
diety over the other. Personally I have found that this affinity changes over
time, apparently by itself, becoming more inclusive. Unmistakable - my
bodymind, the radio station - lol. :-)