Thanks.  Now wouldn't that make a good opening scene for a movie!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
  > You can read most of the chapter (Wheel of Protection, p. 193) on
Amazon for free. What I'd do is go to "Look Inside", put in the word
oracle and look for the page in the search.

The interesting thing about these types of channels, if they're faking,
they're dead man. The helmet will either cut off their air, or snap
their necks. The monks are experts in untying a slip not kept on the
oracles 30 (orig. 100) lb. headpiece in case something goes awry.