On Mar 13, 2011, at 11:12 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

>> Has maybe this whole topic brought
>> up something for you that maybe you
>> were trying to avoid in your
>> own life, and therein lies the
>> rub?  Just wondering.  There
>> really seems to be no end
>> to the going on and on about
>> Barry.
>
> My point exactly. Thanks for getting it, Sal.
>
> I merely describe behavior, and then kick back
> and wait for those who exhibit that behavior
> to demonstrate it, "on cue." They will continue
> to, whether I criticize TM, Maharishi and the
> TMO, or not.
>
> The behavior I'm describing here is lack of
> creativity, and lack of having anything else
> to say. My "experiment" was to see how long
> it would take them to prove my descriptions
> prescient, and accurate. So far it's only
> taken five hours to produce seven "proof"
> posts.  :-)

BTW, Barry, meant to mention I watched
Never Let Me Go this weekend.  Wow,
brilliant, grim, beautifully-acted and *no*
special effects~~my kind of movie, even
if it was a little dark. Well, OK, very dark.
It reminded me a little of The Handmaid's
Tale, another movie about people being
used as commodities, even though it was
different in most other respects.  One thing
I found especially interesting was that you
never met anyone from the upper classes, or whomever
was benefitting. In fact, I don't think they
were even mentioned.    Great commentary
on the whole sheeple mindset and how easy
it supposedly is to get people to go along with even
the ghastliest ideas as long as you just keep the
dirty work out of sight.

Sal