True "TB's" would only be concerned with the light and not the lamp. And most
of the TB's I have seen on FFL seem to be more focussed on what MMY was
pointing to than the man himself and most seem to have peacefully rehabilitated
since their focus was in the light.

But blind skeptics like Barry are obsessed with lamps & containers. MMY has
passed on but these retards just go on blasting the lamp. They have missed the
pointers, they can't feel the light - they forgot to get the fuel and the
lighter, now they spend their entire lifetimes blasting the lamps. What a
pity!!!!