> My "experiment" was to see how long
> > it would take them to prove my descriptions
> > prescient, and accurate. So far it's only
> > taken five hours to produce seven "proof"
> > posts...

authfriend:
> Nonono, wrong. Those seven posts were "proof" only
> that you haven't stopped attacking yet, as is this
> one...

Give Barry some slack, can't you see that he is
having problems? Obviously he is blind to reason
at this point; burned out totally, apparently. He
doesn't even understand what he is doing.

You really waxed him good this time! Good work.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts
inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in
an online community, such as an online discussion
forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent
of provoking other users into a desired emotional
response..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)