> > "But we aren't there yet, and we need your help-now. We need everyone
> > blessed with a human nervous system and the divine knowledge and techniques
> > to transcend and shake the unbounded ocean of Being to come and exercise
> > that unique and powerful capability. We need all those who are within
> > driving distance of the Domes and flying halls to dive deep and enjoy those
> > incredibly blissful programs with the group. You are the core of our
> > Invincible America community, and we especially need you now."
> >

>  "You are the core of our Invincible America community, and we especially
> need you now.
>
> And we need all those at a distance to schedule time in Fairfield / MVC this
> spring and this summer, when our students are away. Come and stay as long as
> you can. Take a moment to plan your trip now. Our new, wonderful Welcome
> Committee will help you with all the details of your stay. Call (641)
> 472-1230, or email welcome@"

Yes, and if you're an old-time meditator and should like to come back to help
meditate some in the domes,
just practically know that the TMmovement policy guidelines on having visited
and been with other saints is effectively un-changed.  Rather, it applies more
evenly to meditators and old TM teachers now.  Essentially is still, "Don't
ask, Don't tell" , or as Maharaishi once coached, "practice lying".

This Youtube short essentially is not far from the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOPXgBflM8I

Status quo.