--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
> Thus the burden falls on each new person to process it on their own.
> No one's going to go thru your denial for you or process your anger
> for you, and no one's going to lead you to resignation unless you're
> looking for a therapist or anger coach.

Okay,  fair enough.  But what I find more objectionable is that Bob
states that one reason that he won't reveal the author of the statement
is that "I" meaning me, " am not interested in the truth" so what is the
use in revealing the source of this accusation.  So, now I am the one
having to defend myself, and prove that I am "worthy" of his divulging
his source.  And what's more, B0b has a history of making
unsubstantiated statements, which, at least in my opinion, makes him
less than a credible source.

Sometimes if you turn up the pressure on something,  cracks appear.  I
just wanted to see where the cracks would appear.  The appeared.