Arguing is the only level of spiritual discussion
with which Judy is comfortable.  Just watch.  Every
time the discussion moves into the realm of real
experience, and people here start having conver-
sations that she can't join in because she's never
had any of those experiences, within a couple of
days she will start an argument about petty things
to bring the level of the conversation down to a
level she is comfortable with.  It's a ten-year
pattern on a.m.t.  The appropriate reaction is not
frustration but pity.

----It's not that she's bad or evil or just trying to fuck us over. It's just that she places alot of stock in the rational mind. She is either a virgo or leo. Probably a virgo with leo ascendent. A frustrated over weening cumpulsive virgin with delusions of self importance. I don't pity her, I just block her emails and I'm a better person for it.  Sorry Judy, we tried. I would say Aquarius moon perhaps to lend itself to this sort of topic in the first place.