> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in.
>
> You just fell for an old game.

Uh-huh.  Just a little reminder: it was *Shemp* who
began the discussion by saying Al Gore Sr. was a
segregationist (something he knew wasn't true
because we'd discussed it to death previously).

If anybody was trying to pull anybody in, Shemp was
trying to pull *me* in.

<snip>
> Arguing is the only level of spiritual discussion
> with which Judy is comfortable.  Just watch.  Every
> time the discussion moves into the realm of real
> experience, and people here start having conver-
> sations that she can't join in because she's never
> had any of those experiences, within a couple of
> days she will start an argument about petty things
> to bring the level of the conversation down to a
> level she is comfortable with.  It's a ten-year
> pattern on a.m.t.  The appropriate reaction is not
> frustration but pity.

The degree to which Barry takes his fantasies
about me is absolutely extraordinary.  It's really
hard to know whether he actually believes them or
is aware that, like this one, there isn't a shred
of truth to them.