--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:

  His family .................................... were offended by the
introduction of TM into the world by a "Mc-Guru" not fitting into their
model.
Well, I will say that he seems really dialed in to this authenticity
thing.    He just doesn't come off the documentation tack. My thinking
is that he rebelled as a youth and sought out his own path, but
eventually came back to the family business.  I kind of envision the
Vajs' in a wood paneled library with leather arm chairs sipping  cognac
in crystal snifters discussing the lineage of their particular line of
teachers.  Good times!