That's why I thought that Bobby Roth's smiley faced answer ("the IRS records
are there for all to see!") at MUM a few weeks ago was disingenuous.

Of course the US domestic records are "in order"!  Try getting transparent
financials from the international TMO including specifically the Indian home
base.

The money isn't here, we all know that. It's in India.