--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> You are just one of those people Peter.  If I had met you in a robe you could
> easily been my Maharishi.
>
> Some people just project an abundance of what-the-fuck!
>
> I can't explain it.  But the difference between you a Maharishi is context.
> Just context.  And wardrobe.

O M G,  And to think he was found out amongst us on F F L.

"And it came to pass that after these days they found him
sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them
questions.  And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and
answers."

Will He as Peter be coming to Fairfield anytime soon?  All the great spiritual
teachers of these times come forth to Fairfield.  It is time.

-Buck in FF