I actually hate being that cynical. Actually I'm not that cynical. I walk
around in transcendent bliss all the time. So, I don't even know where that
comes from! I've gained so much from TM that all the other crap doesn't even
matter. Like being given the best sports car in the world, a Ferrari Enzo and
complaining that there's some lint in the glove box. This is outrageous. lint!!!