You are just one of those people Peter.  If I had met you in a robe you could
easily been my Maharishi.

Some people just project an abundance of what-the-fuck!

I can't explain it.  But the difference between you a Maharishi is context.
Just context.  And wardrobe.

We should definitely hang again sometime so I can give an more up to date
cosmic reading on you.  But from what I remember, you are the real deal.  You
got it.  It's all there.  Why the fuck chase the dysentery to find it.  Oh
yeah, I forgot , Peter forgets to wear robes!  Damn Peter, what a cult you
could have in a dhoti!