On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Ravi Yogi <raviy...@att.net> wrote:

> I do enjoy your constant projections of peace, happiness and love on to
> others, I'm sure you make your heroes Gandhi, MLK and the Dalai Lama proud
> of you !!! Keep it up !!!

You're kidding, right?   Been to the Southern US lately?   Black and whites
mix.  Go to the same places to eat, lodge in the same places, go to school
together.  Except of course turn on the local news and wanna guess which
race accounts for the crime?   As you're being run off the road, as the
driver turns left in front of you with no warning and you have to stomp on
your brakes, as you're passed by someone doing 80 mpg in a school zone, take
a look at the race of the driver.  Well, of course the police can't stop
these people, as it's racial profiling, you see.  And of course America is
losing its competitive advantage because of all the quota systems and
reverse discrimination in effect.  Of course college tuition is so sky high
because someone has to pay for the full scholarships for students who don't
qualify to go to that school, let alone pass and graduate.

MLK had a dream.  It was a noble dream.  But social engineering doesn't work
as well as civil or mechanical engineering.   Too many unknown variables and
Nature always favors the hidden flaws in your design.