Not that I remember but I may have. I used to go to the California
Pizza Kitchen on Ventura Blvd. near Laurel Canyon Drive when I wanted
pizza. That was one of the early CPK's and you could always see a
celebrity or two there.

There was another good italian place on the other side of Laurel Cyn
Blvd owned by Vanna White's ex-husband, I can't remember the name of
it, it was one of those italian names, like Santorini's or some such
thing, they had good pizza, too.

Having lived in and near NYC for much of my life I found that New York
pizzas are by far the best, a lot of real cheese and oil and thick
slices. It's hard to get get bad pizza in New York.
I imagine New Orleans must have good pizza as that is such a food
oriented place.

kh

, --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since you lived in Studio City did you ever eat at Josephina's?

Service.