On May 28, 2011, at 2:56 PM, emptybill wrote:

> People? You mean actual Vedic pandits like SSRS just imagine it?

Never met him, so no I didn't mean SSRS (who long ago dropped Mahesh off of his
website as one of his gurus). Smart move, I thought.

> Gosh, and all this time he was just giving me baby food for Anglos.
>
> Webinars don't count.
> Who were your gurus?
> Where did you learn TM?
> What TM courses were you ever on?
> Forget a few public abhishekas.
> What tantric training do you proclaim?

I don't make public proclamations nor lists of initiations, as is popular with
some.

It's really none of your business.

The real question is why are you so interested in me, rather than worrying
about yourself?