--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> Hey seventhray, I wasn't asking a rhetorical question. If you feel
like answering it, we can continue discussing this. Or not.

I observe that you engage in repeated, what I would call, name calling.
Ocassionally you offer some actual rebuttal of subtance.  But usually it
is along the lines of "Barry, you're an asshole, and Vaj, you're an
asshole squared".  Or vice versa.  So, I am wondering what benefit you
derive from this.  Perhaps this may seem a condescending question on my
part.  But it seems that about 85% of your posts are formulaic in this
regard.