Whew - a very active imagination you have Bozotronic Barry! Typical for someone
who enjoys blaming everyone but themselves for their lack of spiritual
progress. I just posted recently the reason for my reaction of shock and anger
when I first stated on FFL that I had attained self realization about five
years ago. Here it is again. Perhaps you could remember it this time?

When I first popped into CC (not knowing what the SOC was, but knowing that I
felt an overwhelming relief at this unprecedented sense of inner freedom), I
thought it would be helpful to report that ordinary joes like me could attain
the ultimate goal of spiritual seeking. It was precisely because I do not
consider myself special that I thought this was a useful thing for others to
know, that enlightenment was not some rare thing just for esoteric monks but
that regular householder types not affiliated with the TM organization or any
other, could also attain it.

Unlike you, who have made your spiritual dabblings the core of your social
identity, I had gone about my seeking largely alone. So I was dismayed, shocked
and angered when others immediately called my SOC into question. I also see in
retrospect that what I was experiencing was the classic hallmark of CC as
defined by Maharishi, inner freedom and infinite expansion on the inside, yet a
foreign world on the outside.

The challenging turned out to be a good thing for me, as it highlighted my lack
of integration between my inner state and the outer world. This in turn
challenged me to go through a series of integrations similar to some of the
'dark night of the wills' experiences Adyashanti describes in the dark night of
the soul talk that Rick recently posted.

So at this point I am unruffled by what anyone wants to say about my SOC.
Although my detailed and extensive reading of both MMY's BG (numerous times)
and SBAL (once) books are obviously not a requirement for any SOC, I found them
to be helpful in providing signposts and faith at the time.

Its really pretty useless for you to try and distract yourself over me,
Bozotronic Barry. if you want to do some good, please focus on yourself a
little more, perhaps listen to Adyashanti's talk, take your quest a little more
seriously, and stop appearing as everyone's idea of a spiritual joke. Of course
the choice is always yours, and with that I bid you Adieu.:-)