> Charlatans exist because they sucker people into treating
> them as "special," based on nothing more than what they say
> about themselves. Jim thinks this approach to those who
> claim higher states of consciousness is a Good Thing. I don't.
> I think that extraordinary claims require extraordinary
> proof. To date, Jim Flanegin has produced not only zero
> evidence that he is as "special" as he wants people to
> believe he is, he's demonstrated how non-special he really is.

Still fulltime in the anti-TM, anti-knowledge, anti-anything that Maharishi
brought into the forefront, namely the simple fact that anyone regardless of
his background can become enlightened by simple 2 x daily TM, and which
shatters everything your Dolly Lama brings about (which isn't much), are we ?