IMplicit in MMY's theory of 7 states of consciousness is the fact that there's
no end-point to growth, and therefore there's no such thing as "the" 7th state.

For that matter, even within CC, there's room for growth since there are plenty
of TMers who have been tested in physiological studies who claim to be having
episodes of pure consciousness 24/7 for years and decades at a time, which is
one definition of CC, but none report non-stop transcending during TM, which is
another definition of CC.

L.

[...]