Thank you for your reply. Not informative for my curiosity about these things.
I was just curious. I had not intended to 'lock horns' on this one, as you put
it. However, I suppose if someone wanted to really get you to talk more openly
about things, the spiritual technique of waterboarding might be one of the few
that would bring a result. Unfortunately that technique is kind of hands on. I
hope you have a generous supply of socks.