emptybill:
> You're talking stupid conjecture again Willy.

Well, so nobody made any claims about listening to any
of MMY public recordings, I assumed nobody had ever heard
them. It's just interesting that of all the informants
making claims here, that none of them own a copy of his
records, tapes, or books, or would admit it. I can make
up stuff all day that I claim MMY said at 433 in 1963!

Can't we assume that all of MMY's published sayings and
lectures were vetted by MMY himself BEFORE being made
public? Are the informants here suggesting that there
was some 'secret' sayings they heard from the lips of
MMY in a private meeting, but others did not? I don't
think so.