In a message dated 6/27/2011 8:17:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thomas.p...@gmail.com writes:

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at  6:31 PM, Rick Archer <_rick@searchsummit.com_
(mailto:r...@searchsummit.com) >  wrote:

I started  this thread by stating that there was a sign up in the dome(s)
stating that  you would lose your badge if you helped a saint. I heard
recently that in  the office where you go to get your dome badge, there is a
sign
stating that  it’s OK to visit saints, but not OK to help them in any way.
Amma was just  in Iowa this weekend, and there was a good turnout.

A good friend of mine just recently applied for an IA badge and did not
see this sign and when he asked about visiting saints, he got a very cold
reception.   Would you kindly attach a picture of this sign to your post?