I'm with Sal on this one Dan.  This request is not reasonable.

And as far as Rick not coming through with facts, he backed Judith's account
for years, was way ahead of the curve, and then the book came out. So I think
we can drop the tired "innuendo" routine now.

What Rick is "prone" to is having an open mind. He has created a place where
atheist's can interact with the formerly enlightened as well as the currently
"whatever".  Not too shabby IMO.

Although we have come down in different places concerning spirituality, I have
respect for the integrity of the process that lead him to his own different
conclusions.

And if he smells smoke, I'm betting on fire soon to come.