There is a political crisis in Greece amidst revolt against massive budget cuts
and tax hikes. Thousands protest austerity measures in Athens: "They sell our
country." "They sell our national dignity ... they have signed away... our
constitution!" "We need the solidarity of working class people and youth from
around the globe. The only way to stop the cuts, the attacks and austerity
packages is by struggling, this includes everything, strikes, demonstrations,
occupations of squares and uniting the different movements from around the
world."

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/6/29/inside_greeces_general_strike_video_report