> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > And from what state of consciousness?
> > >
> > > Hilarious.
> >
> > It is true that knowledge is different in different states of
> > consciousness. However, in my opinion, we only benefit in our
quest
> > for spiritual growth if exposed honestly and forthrightly to an
> > enlightened point of view, no matter the discomfort it causes
us.

> > It is like being disciplined as a child. If we are always
presented
> > with just the child's point of view, we never grow up. So the
> > realities of the enlightened and the ignorant are quite
different,
> and
> > at the same time it greatly behooves the ignorant to be exposed
> the
> > naked reality of the enlightened, if they truly want to gain
that
> > release of suffering for themselves.
> >
> > Of course, the ignorant are always free to continue suffering
> > eternally if that is their choice; forever approaching freedom
and
> > then backing away, because the perceived pain of confronting
their
> > boundaries is greater than the perceived reward of freedom from
> > suffering. Totally their choice. Personally, I call that fence
> sitting
> > and it has never any much benefit for me.
>
> How many kids have you raised?

I am raising my daughter (14) if that's what you mean. The point
being that there must be a balance to raise a child properly and
give them loving and good guidance. If I was always following my
child's lead, she wouldn't like it much, nor would I. To avoid
sharing wisdom with someone is absurd, unless you have none to share.