J wrote:
> Whew, that's a relief to know.

Isn't it, though? (Come to that, I am not even trying to run my own
life for me!) :-D

J wrote:
> Even if you didn't find it resonated on *any*
> level?

If it didn't resonate on *any* level, I probably wouldn't even be
aware of its existence. For something to even enter my field of
awareness, it has to resonate somewhere in me.  :-)

But I believe I know what you mean, and depending on how much I
respected the other(s), I guess I would either discard the diagnosis
or table it for later.

> (Let's remember the specific diagnosis we're
> talking about here: that I am trying to avoid
> becoming enlightened.)

Is that something I diagnosed in you? I have forgotten; I do
remember saying that in my heart you are already enlightened, and I
seem to remember you rather resisted that. So I might say that in
favoring the resistance you are trying to avoid BEING enlightened,
while actively attempting to BECOME enlightened, and the latter
nicely allows the former. :-)

> I mean, I honestly don't know what to say to
> that.  It's like telling me I really prefer
> vanilla to chocolate.

Not exactly on that level, no :-)

 <snip>

J wrote: