As always, thank you, Bob; I am so tickled that you are here.

As to Eastern dream interpretation, I don't know shit.

As for me, I like to view everything everyone throws my way, or ascribes to me,
as an offering. Often the offering is an aspect of Wholeness or Reality which
the offerer doesn't particularly care to see in him- or herself.

If I refuse the offering, I find it vibrates between Us in perpetual denial --
"Not Me! Well, it's not ME!" and becomes or remains my "demonic", my unloved
shadow-self. If I accept the offering -- that too must be a part of Wholeness,
must be a part of who we are -- and eat it, resisting not Evil, then the shit
alchemically transmutes through I AM into gold and crystal, and that horrific
resistance melts into love, light, and the laughter of self-recognition: and
further, into the paradoxical, indescribable, hair-raisingly exquisite
ever-Presence, the unspeakable Mystery.

(It seems somebody or other *did* write of the equivalence of shit and gold:
was it Freud? Or the Eastern dreamer of which you speak? I don't know shit, but
I *AM* shit; I eat shit and "die" ... YUM!)