--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:
>> I could well be wrong, but I don't have the impression
> that there's a "proceeding from" question with rishi-
> devata-chhandas. MMY spoke of "the Samhita of rishi-devata-
> chhandas," rather than suggesting that there's a sequence.
> I suspect the sequence idea is strictly Western, making it
> linear rather than self-referential.
>
> So at least in that sense the two "trinities" may not be
> comparable. But I'm not knowledgeable enough either about
> Christian Trinitarian theology or the metaphysics of
> Samhita to do anything but guess.

Yep, just conjecturing here too. Though one could perhaps make a case for rishi
as being predominant in the enlivenment of C.C., devata in G.C. and chhandas in
U.C. (as I have done with my 9-chakra-model system of the 27 states of being,
soncsiousness, and bliss), and thus in that sense sequential, it is after all
just another model and you know I don't really hold with sequential milestones
being de rigeur anyhow :-)