Barry wow this is really cutting edge, oops was cutting a wrong word to use -
considering the Buddhist origin of this research?

You seem to have quite a talent in recognizing the type of OS everyone's
running purely on the basis of email communications unlike the poor lady below?
( Did you even bother to check if the poor lady below had any medical
problems?)

Is this the occult energy thing that you referred to in the past that gives you
this ability?

Are these occult energy readings of yours free? Can I have one too please - So
what's your prognosis for me - Spite OS, Envy OS or just the dual OS that you
run - The Bully Victim OS?

My diagnosis of you - all this crap about various OS's is yet another clever
way of spreading your malware on FFL.

The anti-virus experts here are too well tested to be fooled by your strategy
of trying to project them as SpiteOS, EnvyOS.