Funny how Barry loses his jokesy folksy persona the minute he is the one on the
receiving end of his own actions. Prior to this its all smiley faces and
jocularity at others' expense.

I once described FFL as "a self-correcting dharma sphere". He still doesn't get
it, leading me to revise someone's recent assessment of Barry's "voice" as a
precocious eight year old down to about two or three years old; the age where
cause and effect are not apparent.

This baby thinking also manifests itself in his non-stop proclamation that he
doesn't read my posts, similar to a toddler insisting he isn't looking when we
see him peering through splayed fingers. How do you get to be almost seventy
and remain so clueless?