How disingenuous of you Barry. Ravi, and the rest of us are clued in  enough to
see that after thousands of posts of yours criticizing Judy, you were OBVIOUSLY
referring to her. That's one downside with  your narcissism, you think you are
clever enough to hide your transparent motives. Not.

You are also a sucker for reverse psychology - lol. (think about that one a
little...).