--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> > Did anyone notice that the bash-Barry fest last night
> > was all ABOUT afflictive emotions?
> >
> > One drama queen, still smarting from a largely imagined
> > offense months ago, misrepresents what happened, *in order
> > to get some kind of 'payback' to the person who he still
> > has a grudge against*.
>
> Has anyone noticed that Barry is LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH?
> Dan DID NOT MENTION BARRY'S NAME. He used the phrase "a
> member of FFL."
>
> The only reason Barry was identified as the guilty party
> was that Curtis was outraged and demanded to know who it
> was, and I went back and looked it up. (And of course
> when Curtis found out it was Barry, he backed off fast.)

As you know Judy, this is an inaccurate portrayal of what went down.  Since you
yourself made a post to Dan making my objection clear, we both know that you
are not being truthful here.  There is a name for that is that you are doing,
but it slips my mind...

When I made my post to Dan I was outraged by his claim. (Not the faux one)  I
purposely made my statement unequivocal.  Whoever had purposely gotten a
poster's wife's email in order to send her offensive emails deserved to be cast
out to the outer darkness for all of eternity.   The line that our spouses and
family should be off limits hit home, I was on board for the cause immediately.
  I meant it and I didn't care if it turned out to me sleep posting on some bad
combination of ambian and bourbon, lurching about my home and banging out
offensive emails to other people's wifes whose email I had somehow gotten in my
somnambulistic trance.

So you sent me the links and I read them.  And those posts did not support the
claim that someone had somehow gotten a poster's wife's email address in order
to harass her.  What I found was the typical FFL scrum with fur and accusations
flying, but no smoking gun for the claim that someone had  gotten a poster's
wife's email in order to harrass her.

 I repeated my specific objection numerous times so that there could be no lack
of clarity in what I objected to and what it was that made me call "bullshit"
on the claim.

Trying to draw attention away from my ligitimate objection you attempted to get
me interested in your regurgitated meal of FFL rancorous non- communication as
it dried into the carpet and even small dogs took a sniff and split. (And they
love regurgitated crap)  As if my non particiapation the first time around was
not enough of a message that I didn't care about the hilarity that ensued in
the clusterfuck misadventures of people who hate each other finding each other
despite all odds on a SPIRITUAL internet forum devoted to sharing insights into
the meaning of life, and who said what to whom when that person said the other
thing to some other person and it just wasn't right.  Like if Hollywood
scripted spirituality in the dialogue for a Nickolodian sitcom set in Junior
High. "Oh that Mr. Foxworth is so boring in class that I fell asleep and
drooled all over my rudraksha beads."  "Oh no, not the ones that Kevin gave you
on Guru Purnima! What are you going to do on your walk to the dome if he
notices..."  And scene.

So for you to try to spin my position as some kind of unfair Barry bias, as if
I was operating in bad faith concerning the claim and the lack of support in
the referenced posts is a blatant ....um...it's on the tip of my tongue, its a
small word, one that is rarely invoked here on FFL, an obscure little word
probably derived from the Latin...it will come to me soon enough...damn almost
had it but it slipped away again.

I'll just have to settle for this in liu of the right word for the job:  Judy
is knowingly misrepresenting my objections and is creating a false impression
ment to mislead the readers into drawing an erroneous conclusion concerning my
POV and my stated postition and this was not an innocent error, but is a
malicious attempt to obfuscate the truth and perpetrate a falsehood, something
not true, lacking in veracity and honesty....shit I am so close again, there is
that word dangeling in the air right in front of me so close I can almost touch
it....gone.  Complete blank.  I guess I'll try my Thesaurus app to see what
small word would sum up this verbose paragraph, making my point in three
letters or less if possible.

I'll have to get back to you.