--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2011, at 11:21 AM, curtisdeltablues wrote:
>
> > I'll just have to settle for this in liu of the right word for the
> > job: Judy is knowingly misrepresenting my objections and is
> > creating a false impression ment to mislead the readers into
> > drawing an erroneous conclusion concerning my POV and my stated
> > postition and this was not an innocent error, but is a malicious
> > attempt to obfuscate the truth and perpetrate a falsehood,
> > something not true, lacking in veracity and honesty....shit I am so
> > close again, there is that word dangeling in the air right in front
> > of me so close I can almost touch it....gone. Complete blank. I
> > guess I'll try my Thesaurus app to see what small word would sum up
> > this verbose paragraph, making my point in three letters or less if
> > possible.
>

> Sounds to me like Judy is LYING again.

Since Judy doesn't lie, it's not possible for her to be
lying *again*.

Vaj knows I don't lie. But what's he gonna do? He has no
way to discredit my exposure of his lies, so he just
makes this wild accusation over and over, hoping somebody
will believe him.

He's never caught me in a lie. Neither has anybody else
here. Barry's tried *very* hard a number of times but has
failed miserably. Curtis just took a shot at it and came
badly a-cropper.

Vaj can't even come up with a specific accusation.

It isn't a matter of being virtuous; lying is just stupid.
As Vaj and Barry are only too well aware, most lies come
back to bite you in the butt. It's a lot easier and a lot
less stressful to tell the truth.

> HINT: if her fingers are typing, she's probably lying.
> Although she used to pepper her posts occasionally with
> nice "check this neat link out" kind of posts to try to
> offset her indiscretions.

That's pretty funny. Vaj missed the self-portrait taken
by a monkey I posted a couple of days ago, and as his
luck would have it, I just posted another day-brightener
("Victorians DID smile!") before reading his post.