I'm a little confused. Is this the same Mark Landau who spoke such unkind words
about Maharishi in the film "David Wants To Fly."? When attempting to sell
Maharishi's sandals  there are no unkind words spoken, only glorifying words,
probably as an attempt to increase the marketability of the sandals.
I have compassion for Mark that he is having financial
challenges in this economy, like so many others. Apparently his
involvement with Maharishi did not result in financial well being
as it did for so many others (John Gray, Barbara DeAngeles, Deepak Chopra,
etc., and the many wealthy meditators living in Fairfield and around the world.
Maybe it's more difficult to get Nature Support when one cavils about the
Master. I'm sure someone would
appreciate having the sandals and would be willing to pay something
for them. My guess is that the only value to Mark would be for firewood.